close


Sitting on the dock of the bay 1967年
坐在海灣的碼頭 原唱【Otis Redding】

Sitting in the morning sun I`ll be sitting when the evening comes
從早晨坐到晚上
Watching the ships roll in And I'll watch them roll away again
看著船來船往
Im just sitting on the dock of the bay Watching the time roll away
我只是坐在海灣的碼頭,看著是時間流逝
Sitting on the dock of the bay Wasting time.
坐在海灣的碼頭浪費著時間
I left my home in Georgia And I headed for the Frisco bay
我離開了我的家鄉喬治亞州去了夫里斯科灣(舊金山灣)
I've got nothing to live for Look like nothings gonna come my way
我沒什麼理想 ​​,也沒有方向
Im just sittin on the dock of the bay Watching the time roll away
我只是坐在海灣的碼頭,看著是時間流逝
Sitting on the dock of the bay Wasting time.
坐在海灣的碼頭浪費著時間
Look like nothings gonna change Everthing seems to stay the same
就像什麼都沒變,一切都和以前一樣
I can't do what ten people tell me to do
我聽不進去別人說的亂七八糟的
So I guess I'll just remain the same
我也就是這樣了
Sitting here resting my bones
坐在這歇歇,
Cause this loneliness wont leave me alone 10000 miles from home
因為孤獨不會丟我一個人在這離家萬里的異鄉
just to make this dock my home
把這個碼頭當做我的家
So i just sittin on the dock of the bay Watching the time roll away
我只是坐在海灣的碼頭,看著是時間流逝
Sitting on the dock of the bay Wasting time.
坐在海灣的碼頭浪費著時間
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    rexra 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()